Saturday, March 3, 2012

Video Breakdown: The Grossest Ever (New YouTube Video)

Hi everyone! I uploaded a new video last night, which you can watch by clicking here. Basically, what I wanted to accomplish through this video was the amazing dolly shot provided by my parents. I also wanted to incorporate that flying shot you saw closer to the end.

For the dolly: My dad's car has a hatch. Basically, if you have a minivan, you have one of these. Its in place of the trunk and it is connected to the car. So my dad drove around while my mom sat in the hatch holding the camera. Thats dedication!

For the flying shot: All I had to do was get my friend Lauren to jump in the air. I also had to get a shot at the same angle without her in it. Then, its all up to clever masking, layering, timing, and color correction in After Effects. A great tutorial for this can be found here!

Anyway, here is my newly released video! Other than that, please be sure to check out my FacebookTwitter, and other YouTube videos!

Have a wonderful day!
-LaurenceBenjamin


No comments:

Post a Comment